- Applications for the Post of UDC (SC/OBC backlog) can be submitted ON-LINE ONLY.
- Last date for Registration and submitting online applications for the Post of UDC (SC/OBC Backlog) 30th April 2021.
- Last date for online payment of Application Fee for the Post of UDC is (SC/OBC Backlog) 30th April 2021.
Before filling the ON-LINE application form, candidate is requested to read the following instructions carefully.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to the categories of “Scheduled Caste (SC)” and “Other Backward Classes (OBC)” for filling up of two (2) regular vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (Level – 4 under 7th CPC) against two (2) backlog vacancies in the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai. Candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) need not apply as their candidature will not be considered.
To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email-id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results, Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application, and will be used for all communications with the applicants. Therefore, the email-id should be active and must not be changed during this period.
To submit application online
, applicants must login to the created account and complete the application form. After submission, an unique submission number will be sent to your email-id. Please save all the emails sent to you and the unique submission number must be quoted by the applicant for any communication with the IMSc authority.
Quick Instructions to submit online application:
- Register with Email and validate your account.
- Pay the Application Fee (OBC Male applicants) and note down the Transaction ID.
- Login and Submit Application.
The steps for submission of ON-LINE application form are
- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an email-id.
- To register, the candidate has to click on the "Create new Account" link in the Homepage. You will receive an email with your account information after registering with a valid email-id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
- Login to the IMSc Careers homepage with your username (your email-id) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the "Submit Application" button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- You need to Upload the following files while completing application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate (PDF format only)
- Caste Certificate (PDF format only)
- Educational qualifications (PDF Format only)
- Work experience (PDF format only), if any.
- No objection certificate (PDF format only), if applicable.
- Passport size Photo (JPEG/PNG format only, Max file size 100 KB)
- Signature (JPEG/PNG format only, Max file size 100 KB)
- An Application Fee of Rs. 100 (OBC Male applicants ONLY) is required to be paid along with the application which can be paid online.
- In case if you are exempted from fee payment, Please enter "Exempted" in fee payment and choose the date of applying for date of payment.
- Please note down the Transaction ID number after payment. This need to be entered in Fee payment column of application.
- After ON-LINE submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your application form will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
- An Application Fee of Rs. 100 (OBC Male applicants ONLY) is required to be paid along with the application which can be paid online using Debit/Credit cards/UPI and Net-banking. Payment by any other mode will NOT be accepted. Please check the Available Payment Options and Transaction Charges
- Convenience charges or transaction charges will be levied to the candidates by bank authorities.
- Applicants belonging to the following are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Therefore, they need not pay the application fee.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste
- Persons with Disability (PWD)
- Application Fee to be paid only by OBC Male candidates.
- Instructions for payment of Application Fee
- Please go through the refund policy (new tab) before paying the application fee.
- Payment of the fee will imply your agreement to the stated refund policies.