1. What is the website address for IMSc ?
2. What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded ?
Please check the size of photograph and signature and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
3. Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at some later stage ?
No. They have to be uploaded during filling of online application.
4. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application ?
Email intimation is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of your e-mail ID provided and policy of your e-mail service provider. They sometimes accept and sometimes divert such emails under bulk or spam mails or bounce back such mails. In case of Govt. / official / company e-mail Ids, delivery is controlled by your service providers Company Policies. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible.
5. What should I do if I forget my password ?
If you Forgot your Password, click on Request new password button under applicant login and re- generate your password.
6. Whether a candidate can correct his details after submitting the application if he has given any wrong information previously ?
Yes. Changes can be made upto the last date of submission.
7. What is FEE to be paid ?
Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) .
8. What is the syllabus / scheme of exam for written test ?
As per the qualifications prescribed in the advertisement.
9. What should I do if there is delay in accessing the page ?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of candidates trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of few minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.However, you are strongly advised not to wait till the last date for submission.
10. How will i receive admit card ?
The call letters will be sent through email through registered email id as explained at para (6) & (7) under General Terms and Conditions. Mode of selection will be as mentioned in advertisement.
11. Do i have to send the hard copy of application form and other documents ?
No, hard copy of the application need not be sent. However, one set of self-attested copies of other documents will be required along with originals for verification as explained under mode of selection in the advertisement.
12. Can appearing candidates apply for the post ?
Candidates who do not possess the essential qualification and the minimum experience as on the closing date for receipt of application (i.e. 31.03.2023) need not apply.
13. Successfully paid fees and submitted application. However, signature is not updated with the application inspite of successful uploading of photo, signature and all other Certificates.
The problem could be due to encoding. However, it may be noted that candidates can access their application and do editing and viewing anytime on or before 24:00 hrs on 31.03.2023.
The Full form can be seen under :
My Application ---> View Your Application ---> click on File links to see uploaded files.
If editing is required :
My Application ---> Edit Application
14.Whether the applicant who is already employed and under probation need to submit NOC from the present employer?
As required in our advertisement all the candidates working in Government / Semi Government / Public Undertakings / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and should enclose a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.